2014/03/02

the beginning.

Hi.
So this is my first blog post, and I think that I should introduce myself.

My name is Amina, I'm currently sixteen years old and live in Germany.
I'm starting this blog because I am unhappy with my life and want to change something.
The first step of changing something is to find a job, and tomorrow's my first day.

If I'd be older, I'd moved out of my parents house, but I'm still going to school, so my first step had to be to get in distance from everything I don't like and to get in contact with everything I like. And that is fashion, and that's my new job.

The next step is to share things I love with somebody, and this the reason for the blog.

I actually think that you need the information why I am unhappy, and this is because I live in a small town, where only old men and women live and where nothing modern is accepted.
Plus my parents aren't as "opened" as others parents are, and I may not do a lot of things, that others parents just don't care about.
This may be because my family is Bosnian, and everything is different there, I mean culture and also religion (I'm muslim), but I can't accept that way of thinking.

In fact, I realized that I write a bit confusing, but I hope, that you'll understand me.

Some more facts about this blog:

I'm planning to do a lifestyle / fashion / make-up  -blog.

This first post was just to inform you about my current situation.

Hope you'll like & read it, Amina. x

2 Kommentare: