2014/04/13

music.

What's up?

I actually said I'm going to post a monthly favorites, but I don't have anything new and that's the reason why I'll do a post on my ten current favorite songs.

As you can see from my last post I am very into The 1975 and here are a couple of songs I love:

I.     So Far (It's Alright)  - this one is from their EP called "IV"
II.    M.O.N.E.Y - this one is from their newest album called "The 1975"
III.   Robbers - also from the newest album, and there's a video coming up!! (so excited x)
IV.   Menswear - didn't like that in the beginning, but I love it now

Next ones are...

V.    Sing - the newest single from Ed Sheerans upcoming album "multiply" (or just "x")
VI.   Strong - London Grammar
VII.  Royals - Lorde
VIII. Elephant - Tame Impala
IX.   Sweather Weather - The Neighbourhood
X.    Man Down - Rihanna

This is actually it.

Love, Amina xx

1 Kommentar: