2014/07/18

whats on my mind..

Hi.

I am a bit disappointed by myself, because I really wanted to do blogposts weekly, but I just didn't manage that. I had really many things to do the last weeks, I was at work four days, I had school until the afternoon and only my Sunday was kind of relaxing. It actually wasn't because I felt so sick and uugh...just awful. 
Nevertheless.. I am sorry. I started this blog four months ago to have something to express myself, to share my ideas and outfits, to share my life and I am so angry that I haven't reached the aim I had. 

---

Luckily school finishes in less than two weeks and I am going to have more time for my blog. I'll try to do some fashion, but also make up stuff, for example I just ordered the Zoeva brushes I want a while now and I am excited!! *.*

Have a nice evening, relax and take time for yourself. 

Amina xx


2 Kommentare:

  1. Hey girl!
    I just nominated you for the LIEBSTER AWARD!
    It's a fun way for your readers to get to know you a bit better and also to support other yet unknown bloggers.
    Be sure to check it out here: http://little-indigo-girl.blogspot.de/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    xx Fee

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. enjoy your brushes when they arrive!

    from helen at thelovevcatsinc.com

    ps. my cute Dahlia coat giveaway worth £80 ends soon! click here!

    AntwortenLöschen