2014/10/19

Bye Old Clothes!

Hey!

I signed up on "Kleiderkreisel", which is a German page where you can sell your old clothes, accessories and make up. I love it.
Today (Friday) I put up 18 items, and after an hour I already sold one, which I clearly didn't expect.
I believe that these things I uploaded are from my time I thought I was into fashion, but I wasn't really. There are a few ones, that I would possibly wear still, but that just don't fit me anymore or look stupid. There are also some items from my mom, but I am totally ok with it to sell them on my page, because she'll let me keep the money (yay :3). I'd love you to check out my profile, I will try to upload even more stuff the next days and weeks, because I didn't clear it all up.

Here are a few bits and pieces I'm selling currently, and the link to my page.























I loved this red sweater, but somehow I stopped wearing it, and "it got smaller" (we all know the truth), and now I ended up selling things. I don't know if the page is also available internationally, but if someone out there wants to buy some thing, I'll make the shipping work somehow.

Here's the link

http://www.kleiderkreisel.de/mitglieder/5352862-amina306

I hope you'll check it out, lots of love, Amina x

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen