2014/10/26

Details.

Woop! An outfit post! But...as I found only one good picture, I decided to focus on the details of the look. 
First, the whole look. I am wearing 
my leather jacket (unknown brand),
 my new "The 1975 / / G I R L S / /" T-Shirt,
 black skinnies from Primark, which I "DIYed",
 and my black Zara boots. 
Furthermore my Brandy & Melville Necklace,
my name plate from Bosnia, 
H&M glasses,
a H&M ring, and two Pandora rings.  


On to the details.
You can see my two necklaces here, the one I wear practically to every outfit, from Bramdy & Melville.
And the name plate, i hot a few years ago in Bosnia, it's 925 silver and I enjoy wearing it, a lot.
You can also see my new T-Shirt, which I bought in Munich on the 1975 gig. I love it.


This is my leather jacket. It's made out of real leather, and has these big zips, which look so cool. I don't own it that long, but I feel like I wore it so many times.  


The ring on my thumb is from H&M, it isn't a "real" one, but like to wear it, because it just fits on my thumb and it doesn't rust, which surprised me pretty much. 
On my middle finger are two Pandora rings, which I love. I have chosen the one with the stone, because it's the one for the month of June, where I am obviously born, and the other one, because I liked the black. I know, that black is always the same, but I just felt like it was right. 
Nevertheless, I also had this pink nail polish. It's the Essie "Cute as a button", I got it this year as a birthday gift. 



Thanks to Fee for shooting this pictures with her Canon EOS 600D. 
Go and visit her blog too! :)

Love, Amina.

1 Kommentar: