2016/03/21

back again.

Hi. 

Today's the day, I decided to get back to blogging. I just kind of wanted to inform you about it, to get into it again. I've decided to leave the old posts on the blog, because I did put a lot of time and effort in them and think they're still relevant, to me at least. 

...so I'll just update you now, on what's going to be on the blog in the next few weeks (fingers crossed), but I won't stress myself, as I tried to last time, and post on fixed dates, I'll just upload a post, when I've got enough time to, hope that's alright.. 😁

  • two weeks ago I went on a Neighbourhood concert, there's going to be a topic about them
  • I am going to Berlin on the 4th April, and to a the 1975 gig!! *.*  
  • I'm planning also to do a post on my OOTDs, I use to put up on my instagram
  • then there's this obsession on shoes I've got, so I'd love to talk about with you...
  • and as we're talking about obsessions, there should be a post on handbags as well...

....these are the topics I'd like to talk about, and hope I'll manage to... I will also try to do something related to beauty / make-up styling, but I'll have to figure out, if my phone camera can deal with it or not... I'll let you know.

And that's it I guess... I hope you'll enjoy reading this blog :)

Amina. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen