2016/03/31

instagram // snapchat OOTDs

Hello there,

as I already said, I wanted to share my outfits, which I like to post on Instagram or snapchat, with you.


1. The grey blazer...


...combined with a Zara Tee, a H&M girlfriend jeans, and my blue Nike roshe runs. 





...and my fav Nike Batik T-Shirt, black skinnies form Zara, and my black Valentino Bag.





...with my "New Classic" ripped T-Shirt from Zara, black skinnies (I guess the Zara ones again) and a messy background (sorry 😅😁).





...to my Replay dress / tee, I got from the menswear section, black H&M tights, black H&M platform boots, and a Betty Barclay backpack. 





...and the Blazer is from a brand called "Glamorous".



2. All black everything


This is like my everyday look, because it's the one, I feel the most comfortable in. A black Zara TRF T-Shirt, Levi's Belt, and Zara or Levi's Skinnies.





...this is the same look basically, except, that I'm wearing a black cardigan from Gerry Weber, and my H&M platform booties. 





This one is another variation of the black basic look, my bomber jacket from Vila, my Valentino bag and my rose-gold Ray Bans to add a bit of colour.





I got this dress just the other day, it's from only, a grey turtleneck dress, with a cutout on the back. I'm also wearing tights and a statement necklace from h&m. 






3. Colourful


Sometimes, I do wear colourful things! But, there's a touch of black in each one of them.
This one is still pretty dark...same H&M shoes, black skinnies and a blouse from Gerry Weber.





This one was taken on the same day, a bit earlier, with more colour. That's also a blouse from Gerry Weber.





These are again the H&M girlfriend jeans, with a black tee (H&M I think?), and this gorgeous bomber jacket from Mango! I love it, especially because you can turn it the other way round, and wear it in two different ways.




If you want to add me on instagram or snapchat to see my OOTDs, it's @aminaserdarevic on Instagram, and aminaserdarevic on snapchat :) 

Amina. x





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen