2016/04/14

BERLIN haul part 1.

Hey you :) 

Todays post is an accessory haul, with the things I got in Berlin. There will be two more parts (clothes & stationary/Muji), because I'd rather do three smaller ones, instead of a huge one.
 Without further ado, here you go.




I got these lovely Moschino glasses in a TK Maxx store for only 30€. The shape reminds me of a butterfly, and even though they're red (I usually don't wear that much colour), I instantly liked them. I just feel like Moschino and Love Moschino are my brands, I love everything out of their collections.



Then I got these glasses, from Warehouse for about 20€. My friend ordered a bunch of glasses over on asos to try them on, and the end she didn't get any, but her mom, boyfriend and I got some. :P These are just the perfect "every-day-glasses", because of the neutral colours and shape.





Of corse I couldn't do it without getting a bag, but just look at the backpack. It's beautiful. I got it at Urban Outfitters for about 50€ and just found out, you can get it in sale for only 40€. I love it. 





Oh yes, I got another pair of sneakers. These are the Adidas superstars, they're a bit different because of the pattern, but they look pretty good with an all black outfit 😏 I bought them in an outlet store for 60€, which is a good deal for superstars. 



Hope you liked this part of the haul, the next two parts will follow soon, stay tuned :)
Amina x

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen