2016/04/21

BERLIN haul part 2.

Hey you :) 

In today's part of the haul, I'll show you the few clothing items I got during my week in Berlin.



























These stripy pants are probably my favourite thing I got. They're from Zara, and I just thought that they're something different, but nevertheless wearable (even in the more conservative part of Germany 😋). I'm planning on wearing them with a loose dark blue top and either with Birkenstocks, or a pair of black sandals I got from H&M. 





Well.. I got myself this t-shirt, it's actually menswear, but I loved the pattern of it. It's from Muji, and designed by Yayoi Kusama. Just a cool everyday shirt. 



























Oh and this jumper! I. LOVE. IT. This is probably the most comfortable jumper I ever owned. I got in a Monki store, for about 15€ I think? Pretty affordable, I'd say.



That's it! See you soon,
Amina x. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen