2016/05/19

BERLIN haul part 3.

Hey you :) (I kind of like that introduction, I think I'll stick with that for a while)

First of all, I haven't been posting for the last three weeks, because I've been in Bosnia, and didn't find any time for writing posts.  Also I said, that I wouldn't set myself under pressure and post weekly, so I was kind of okay with it. Nevertheless here's the third part of my Berlin haul! :)

Enjoy :)


I spent quite a lot of money for stationary stuff in the Muji store. The first thing is this box for my pencils, pens, scissors, etc... I put it on my desk and think that it just looks super cool! 





Second thing is another box, but this time for my lipsticks. It's perfect for the amount of lipsticks I own right now (...which means that I shouldn't buy any more) and it's super practical. You can open up the top, or just pull out the compartments.






Then I got a few notebooks, liners and a calendar. I know, that it's quite late in the year to get a calendar, but it was on sale and it's just super cool!! I love the minimalistic design of it, which practically sold it to me. Just take a look at it. 






And this was actually it. Have a beautiful week.



Love, Amina x

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen