2014/06/16

Bosnia.

Hey you guys!

I spent my last week in my home, Bosnia and Hercegovina. I go every year at least one time "down" to visit my family and also friends. I'd stayed actually two weeks there, but there was some plan changing and I had to leave yesterday evening. 

I took some snaps, which you can see partly on my Instagram, just to show you what I was about. 


Enjoy!

a street in Sarajevo 


chickens in my garden 

random street

"Lutvina Kahva" with a cigarette as gift 

"blue water" in Travnik

random picture while I was in the car

sunset
some more chickens!! 

this is the cutest one *.*

Cevapi in Zenica - best food ever *.*

and a little reminder to the war - a wall in Travnik, near the old town
So, I hope you liked this post with some pictures from my trip. As I said it was only a week, which is a very short time, because it takes me 12 hours to get to Bosnia (+ 12 hours back home) and my grandmas live quite far away from each other, which means I have to drive even during my holiday. I actually hate this, but there's no other possibility to see my whole family.

I had actually time to go a bit shopping (2 hours), but I bought enough stuff to post a whole haul, so this is going to be the next post, hopefully tomorrow (crossed fingers).

Love, Amina xx

1 Kommentar: