2014/06/26

outfit no.2

Hi :)

I got new clothes!!!....again. This time only three pieces, huh.
Got this tee the other day in H&M in sale, for 15€ and I love it. I feel like I'm going to wear it every single day I can, because it's so soft and comfy.
Those pants were also in Sale, in a shop called "Heikorn", I believe you can find it only in Germany, but the pants itself are from Vero Moda.
They are not the classical black pants, but also very soft and have this lovely detail at the pocket. 

Take a look :)











All of the pictures are taken by my best friend, you can find her blog right here, with a Canon EOS 600D. Thanks a lot :)

In the end there's a picture with me next to wall with a graffiti that says "Bosna", where I am from :)
I wouldn't have found this with out another friend, her blog is here, so thanks too :)

Love, Amina x

3 Kommentare:

  1. wie immer sehr schick<3 sehr tolle tasche:)
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great outfit, you look amazing! :)

    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That outfit looks great on you and I love the top. My parents also come from Bosna and it's a great place. Wish to check out my blog.
    Leja

    justabriefmoment.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen