2014/06/17

Terranova - Bosnia Haul

Hi :)

As I said in my previous post, I'll post a haul. I tried to film it, but as I don't have a good camera, I used my phone. The quality isn't the best, but I think that you can handle it.

Here you go!





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to upload the video firstly on YouTube, but I hope that it works now! 

 I'll also say something to the clothing underneath, because I didn't talk in the video. :D
Nevertheless, enjoy!


I didn't find every link, but I tried my best! Take a look :)


The first item was the first thing I saw as I entered the shop - my brain was like "Amina. You need it." - and I got it.  It is available in black and white, but I personally prefer black, because it's THE colour.
If you like it, you can check the link (underneath each picture) out.

Link
The next one seems to get my favourite because I love grey and the combination of the high neckline and the longer back makes me go crazy. It doesn't look (and it maybe even isn't) special on the picture, but I love it. 

Link
So the next one is a tank with skulls and a floral print. I like this shirt because it's kind of different, even though I have a similar one, and it is summery and just my style. 

The next one is only a basic, but I got it in three different colours (white, blue, green). I like the back because it has in contrast to the front a v-neck. (You could see that in the video). I'm sure it's available in more colors, but I got in sale and I just found those three.

Link
I didn't find a link to the next one, maybe also because it was in sale, and this one was the last one and I am in love! Firstly it's grey, secondly the sleeves look great. Maybe you can't see it on this picture, but it has holes on the shoulders. In fact this is another fav.



Ok, the next one is also pretty cool. I had a similar one as a kid and I was pretty sad as I didn't fit me anymore. Now I have got a new one and I am wearing it actually currently. It's really comfy and a bit oversized, which I love, because I don't like tight clothes. 

Link
Last but not least pants! Those are nice summer pants, thin and cozy. I think that I can wear them as a casual but also as an evening look, which some heels maybe. 
I didn't find those in the online shop, but similar ones, so if you want, check them out.

Link (only similar ones)
I hope you liked this "haul", I am really very angry that the video didn't work, but I am kind of used to stuff like that. 
Just a little feedback to the shop Terranova, I believe it's an Italian brand. I enjoy to buy stuff there, because it's my style and it's also pretty cheap. 
If you are able, check it out!
Thank you for reading my blog, it means a lot to me! I am going to try to post weekly, I hope that I can manage this. 

Love, Amina xx


4 Kommentare: