2014/09/14

Inspirational personalities part II.

Hi :) 
I am going to change the upload dates on my blog. I couldn't manage it to post in time last week, and as I said, school will start soon (TOMORROW :O) and it's going to be problem either. 
I will post on Sundays and a random day during the week, hopefully. And if not, there will be at least one post per week (Sunday). 
Now, enjoy this one. x

Two more inspirational personalities:

1. Matthew Healy

link


I love Matty. I love his style, his hair and his voice obviously. As I wrote in my post about the concert, people here where I live, don't understand this way of living different. They don't accept their music (a guy named it "uncultured rock"), I mean who are they? How can they judge people, even if they don't know them? If I don't like something, why should I comment it and reduce it? If other people enjoy it, let them enjoy it and let them in peace. That's what I want. Let me in peace listening to Mattys wonderful voice and let me idolize him. 
I love Matty, he is wonderful and my symbol for being different, and an imperfect perfection. 



2. Troye Sivan

link

Troye is such a lovely person. The fact, that he had so much trust in his viewers and fans, that he came out and told the whole world he was gay, is such a big deal to me. I believe it's one of the hardest things you can do in your life, to trust people and tell them your secret. It could have gone so wrong and everybody could've said "I don't like you if you are gay" and I respect him so much, for this confidence. I just can't describe my feelings, I remember I was in cinema, during summer holiday, and my best friend told me "I was so shocked on Troyes video", and I didn't watch it (was in Bosnia without Internet) and was like "Why? What happened?". She was speechless because I didn't know and was like "Troye is gay" and I was pretty overwhelmed and I nearly cried watching the beginning of his video
Anyway, Troye is awesome, he is that kind of I guy, I want as my best friend, because he is gentile, funny and just Troye. 

Love, Amina x





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen