2014/09/01

Primark haul

Hi! :)

I went to Karlsruhe the other day and bought some bits and pieces in Primark.

Got another video for you, but here's also everything in detail:







Got these pants for 13€ and I am actually just wearing them, they are so comfy and I searched such ones for a long time! Big thumbs up!



My mom always said that I don't have a rain coat, what I changed now. This one is adorable, and I think it just looks cute. It's also pretty practical, as you can put the whole jacket in a pocket and take it everywhere with you.


I think it isn't necessary to say anything about these bags. I would't actually need them. :D


I love this parka! It's so beautiful and aargh...again, no words.



I am different then people here, I like this watch and don't think it's too childish.  
I will wear it proudly.

Sorry for not posting on Friday.
Love, Amina x

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen