2014/08/18

Collective haul

Hey! So here are some bits and bobs I got the last few weeks.



I got this Revlon lipstick in Strasbourg the other day. It's awesome I feel like it's 12 hour stay lipstick even though it doesn't say so. Absolutely recommendable! 



You maybe saw this one in my tutorial already, it's my Shiseido lipstick, in this beautiful orange colour. Love it!



I wanted a "Baby Lips" Lip balm since years (possible? :D) and now I got myself one. It's one of the "electro" edition, and I use it pretty often. It gives my lips a bit of colour, but it also feels right. Love it. 





I bought another Sephora palette, which reminds me of Urban Decay Naked palettes. It has brown and nude eyeshadows (1-7), two highlighters (A & B), a base, two eyeliners (I & II), a brush with two different ends and an brown eye pencil. It's lovely, but the colours are a bit too shiny, nevertheless useful.  



This is also from Strasbourg as there is no Body Shop here. I love the smell of this hand cream and it actually makes my hands softer. I love it. 





I thought I need a new perfume and I had a tester of this one and I fell in love with it. If you have the possibility try it out! :3


Lots of love, have a nice week x

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen