2014/08/24

Favs.

Today I want to share some favourites with you! I kind of wear them every day, 
except the earrings, because I'm not too much into golden jewelry. 
Take look my lovelies! 




I got the golden thunderbolt in a Forever 21 in Munich, before the The 1975 gig. I love to wear them. The expander is the smallest size possible, but I just wanted to have this and use it as a normal earring. It hurts a bit in the beginning, but after 2 days it only looks great! :3


I got these earrings as a birthday gift, you can see my blogpost on this right here. They are a bit heavy, but I'll wear them one day, and put them out in the evening, so it's ok. 


My Pandora ring. I love this one. I got it from my dad, actually I got this one and another one, but I lost it (I was pretty sad and angry, because I loved it). 
Nevertheless, I wear this every day, I even got a white stripe on my skin underneath it. :D


My everyday accessorize is my Brandy Melville necklace! You may have seen it in my Strasbourg outfit. I got it in Barcelona and wear it nonstop. LOVE IT!

...and I love you! Thanks for reading (or just watching the pictures) my blog! It means a lot to me. 
Thanks. x Amina




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen