2014/08/04

Make Up Tutorial

Ladies and gentlemen...

Another video!!

I wanted to do this soo long, but I never had the opportunity because I didn't have a blog. But as I do have one now, I need to do it.

In this video I am showing you my daily make up routine, which takes me maybe fifteen to twenty minutes. 

Here it is:

(You have to know, that it is my very first tutorial and I am kind of excited to share it. I hope that it is acceptable because the quality of my camera isn't that good and I didn't look too much into it :') Nevertheless, give it a try! :) )




In the following I explained every single step:


Step no. 1:

The Fit Me! Foundation from Maybelline. I first had the concealer and I liked it that much, that I bought the foundation. It's not to pricey but covering pretty good, that's why it is recommendable. :)

I apply the foundation with my Zoeva 125, you can check out my blogpost on them right here.  

Step no. 2:

My Maybelline Fit Me! concealer - it's perfect. Just like the foundation; I apply it with the same brush, but also with the 142.

Step no. 3:

Matching to Step 1 and 2, I use the Fit Me! Powder, which gently apply with my Zovea 128.

Step no. 4:

Afterwards I use the Agnes B. eyeshadow base, which isn't available anymore..:(

Step no. 5:

It's the turn of the best eyeshadow palette (I have ever owned), from Sephora. It has got 33 different colours, 3 gel liners, 6 blushes/bronzers and 14 lipsticks/lip-glosses.
I usually use the white / pink / golden eyeshadow as base - depending on my outfit - turned out that today it's the golden one. To put it on my face (:D) I use the Zoeva 227 and to blend it out nicely, I use the Zoeva 228.

Step no. 6:

Now it's time for the gel liner! I took the golden one, because I felt like it was the right one..:D I'm using my Zoeva 317.

Step no. 7:

Curling my lashes and applying my L'Oreal mascara which is so good! It makes my lashes look so big, I actually didn't expect that as I bought it.

Step no. 8:

In the end I'm filling in the eyebrows with the eyebrow pencil from Maybelline and correcting it with the Ebelin eyebrow trio (couldn't find it in the Internet :/).

Step no. 9:

I'm finishing up my look with my new Shiseido lipstick which I love!



I hope you'll try it out and also like this kind of different post! 

LOTS OF LOVE!! Amina <3 xx




2 Kommentare: