2014/08/15

Inspirational personalities part 1.

How're you doing?
I have lately thought about a new blogpost and I decided to dedicate it to inspirational persons. There are some bloggers, some youtubers, some musicians and I actually don't really know..I'll just start.



1. Claire Marshall


source
I love Claire! I love the way she dresses up, I love her style, and her pet - Bruce. I believe she is that kind of woman, I want to be in a few years. She is independent from everybody, lives her own life and does what she wants. Furthermore she is my favourite blogger and youtuber, even though she isn't one of those "really popular" youtubers. 
Thanks for being awesome!



2. Louise // Sprinkle of Glitter


source
Louise is also known as Sprinkle of Glitter, because of her same named blog and YouTube channel, is such a lovely person I clearly want to meet some day. She gives me reason to be confident, she shows  me that "beauty" doesn't mean to weight like 50 kg. She "told me" (=her viewers) that it is just important to feel comfortable and to do what you want, and not others.
I could write even more, but I believe that is enough now.
Thanks a lot Louise!


3. Jack Howard


source
Jack uploaded a video the other day, where he talked about things happening currently in his life and the death of Robin Williams. It was such an emotional video, he actually made me cry. I love to watch Jacks videos, because he reminds me of my uncle, who I really love and he is funny, but also so honest. I would really like to know him personally because I think we could be so good friends. Or just someone who is like he is, because he is awesome.
Thanks Jack.


Lots of love x


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen